Heartquake
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Ordinateur portable ASUS Chromebook Vibe CX34 Flip
Voir le deal
399 €

Partagez | 

Tell me something good, tell me that you love me

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage

Seth L. Panaker
Seth L. Panaker

▬ Messages : 9
▬ Pseudo : Ellora

more about you
Profession: Etudiant en journalisme
cookbook:

Tell me something good, tell me that you love me Vide
MessageSujet: Tell me something good, tell me that you love me   Tell me something good, tell me that you love me EmptyLun 7 Juin - 18:33

Tell me something good, tell me that you love me Tumblr_l3jvghKnZ81qashxdo1_500
Seth Leeroy PANAKER

23 ans né entre LA et San Francisco
Séducteur, joueur, sensible, mauvais perdant, tolérant, surprenant, aime les potins, piège à filles, réfractaire au mariage.
Né de parents hippies, a passé son enfance sur les routes sur les traces d'un chanteur populaire des années 80 dans une caravane aux couleurs criardes, aux signes psychédéliques et aux millions de fleurs, fait des études de journalisme, a parait-il la capacité émotionnelle d'une petite cuillère, a vécu son adolescence avec sa tante, a intégré pour la première fois l'école à l'âge de seize ans, avant il avait des cours par correspondance, est capable de faire rentrer dix Oreos dans sa bouche.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Seth L. Panaker
Seth L. Panaker

more about you
cookbook:

MessageSujet: Re: Tell me something good, tell me that you love me   Tell me something good, tell me that you love me EmptyLun 7 Juin - 18:33

Tell me something good, tell me that you love me 80150

Seth L. Panaker
Seth L. Panaker

more about you
cookbook:

MessageSujet: Re: Tell me something good, tell me that you love me   Tell me something good, tell me that you love me EmptyLun 7 Juin - 18:33

Tell me something good, tell me that you love me 865993

Mathys N. Lorenzo
Mathys N. Lorenzo

▬ Messages : 56
▬ Pseudo : Lillix
▬ Citation fétiche : "Ce qui empêche les gens de vivre ensemble, c’est pas leurs différences, c’est leur connerie."

more about you
Profession: Animateur Radio
cookbook:

MessageSujet: Re: Tell me something good, tell me that you love me   Tell me something good, tell me that you love me EmptyLun 7 Juin - 23:58

Moi ? ^^

Alexander J. Jenkins
Alexander J. Jenkins

▬ Messages : 421
▬ Pseudo : Fallen-angel
▬ Citation fétiche : "Faire l'amour fait perdre 360 calories. On fait un régime ?"

more about you
Profession:
cookbook:

MessageSujet: Re: Tell me something good, tell me that you love me   Tell me something good, tell me that you love me EmptyMar 8 Juin - 1:12

Un autre fils de hippies ! Je veux !

Avery Phipps-Graham
Avery Phipps-Graham

AVY ◊ the other girl.
losing my way.

▬ Messages : 260
▬ Pseudo : Overnight Celebrity™
▬ Citation fétiche : DTC.

more about you
Profession: modèle pour le groupe midnight whirlwind.
cookbook:

MessageSujet: Re: Tell me something good, tell me that you love me   Tell me something good, tell me that you love me EmptyMar 8 Juin - 1:45

Tell me something good, tell me that you love me 965710 Tell me something good, tell me that you love me 80150 Tell me something good, tell me that you love me 543290 Tell me something good, tell me that you love me 235615 Tell me something good, tell me that you love me 645280 Tell me something good, tell me that you love me 680423 Tell me something good, tell me that you love me 207486

Ainsley Moss-Vineyard
Ainsley Moss-Vineyard

EAT ME INSIDE
    out of the world you know

▬ Messages : 67
▬ Pseudo : Mariche.

more about you
Profession:
cookbook:

MessageSujet: Re: Tell me something good, tell me that you love me   Tell me something good, tell me that you love me EmptyMar 8 Juin - 2:09

ASHTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON. Tell me something good, tell me that you love me Icon_arrow
i wantttttttttttttttt.
https://heartquake.forumgaming.fr

A. Lysandre McAllister
A. Lysandre McAllister

LYSking of hearts

▬ Messages : 192
▬ Pseudo : Mélow.
▬ Citation fétiche : N'imitez pas ... innovez !

more about you
Profession: Etudiant.
cookbook:

MessageSujet: Re: Tell me something good, tell me that you love me   Tell me something good, tell me that you love me EmptyMar 8 Juin - 8:02

k ... kut ... kut ... kutch ... kutche ... KUTCHEEEEEEERR
    je veux ! tu veux toi ? xD

J. Mélanie Delacroix
J. Mélanie Delacroix

▬ Messages : 63
▬ Pseudo : JoJo

MessageSujet: Re: Tell me something good, tell me that you love me   Tell me something good, tell me that you love me EmptyMar 8 Juin - 11:43

Moi je veux! Un charmeur manipulateur... intéressant si bien sur tu veux de moi!

B. Lylween Duvall
B. Lylween Duvall

▬ Messages : 103
▬ Pseudo : Acidulé.

MessageSujet: Re: Tell me something good, tell me that you love me   Tell me something good, tell me that you love me EmptyMar 8 Juin - 12:14

Moi MOi MOI ;D

Clyde B. Arrinston
Clyde B. Arrinston

▬ Messages : 100
▬ Pseudo : microwave

MessageSujet: Re: Tell me something good, tell me that you love me   Tell me something good, tell me that you love me EmptyMar 8 Juin - 12:45

MOI GUYYYYYY Tell me something good, tell me that you love me 54103

Invité

Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Tell me something good, tell me that you love me   Tell me something good, tell me that you love me EmptyMar 8 Juin - 12:55

Tell me something good, tell me that you love me 605668 Tell me something good, tell me that you love me 890169 Tell me something good, tell me that you love me 54103 Tell me something good, tell me that you love me 563421 Tell me something good, tell me that you love me 865993 Tell me something good, tell me that you love me 80150 Tell me something good, tell me that you love me 847835

Tu me veux ? Moi je te veux !

Jaelyn Callahan
Jaelyn Callahan

▬ Messages : 110
▬ Pseudo : mercers.

more about you
Profession:
cookbook:

MessageSujet: Re: Tell me something good, tell me that you love me   Tell me something good, tell me that you love me EmptyMar 8 Juin - 14:10

Tell me something good, tell me that you love me 10820 Tell me something good, tell me that you love me 80150 Tell me something good, tell me that you love me 207486

Sidney White-Lancaster
Sidney White-Lancaster

FOR SID'S SAKE •
    this is us against the world

▬ Messages : 213
▬ Pseudo : Mariche²

more about you
Profession: chanteur de midnight whirlwind
cookbook:

MessageSujet: Re: Tell me something good, tell me that you love me   Tell me something good, tell me that you love me EmptyMar 8 Juin - 23:13

putain c'est que seth a la cote,
j'vais être jaloux *ZBAAAAAAAAAAAF* c'moi le mâle alpha sur ce forum à la con, naméoh ! Tell me something good, tell me that you love me 231188

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Tell me something good, tell me that you love me   Tell me something good, tell me that you love me Empty

Tell me something good, tell me that you love me

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1